Dec 11, 2009

Voule Vou-The Flirts.... Anyways, love...

Today, I felt like that hole in my heart and stomach was healed, but when he looked at HER, all nice and pretty, it made me feel miserable and betrayed.
She's supposed to be my friend, she knows I like him, I LOVE him, but why did she have to dress, so hore-like?
She probably did it for:
1.- Get her crush to like her
2.- Show off her boobs and slim figure.
3.- Because she's a hore at heart!
4.- She likes the clothes, even though she told me and a friend she NEVER wore clothes like that.

Anyways, I'm worried he'll like her after this, I mean, when she talked to him, he looked her up and down!
I feel like crying, but big girls don't cry, I can't feel like this, I just can't, I have to control my feelings better, if I make a scene right there, it would all be over...
I thought he liked me...the way he caressly touched my shoulder, the way he pushed me away soo softly (b/c he was trying to get through!), the way he looked at me, the way he talked to me...I could type it all here, but the point is I thought he liked me...
Well, thanks friend...thanks for nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment